The following are projects or programs the Center will pursue when time and resources permit:
- Advising as Teaching: support for a revitalized first- and second-year student advising program being developed by the dean of the College
- Faculty Mentoring: participate in a comprehensive faculty mentoring program being developed by the provost
- Direct financial support for faculty research in the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL).
- Sponsorship of campus and regional symposia on issues of pedagogy
- CITLS Faculty Fellow Program